PojavLauncher is an Android app that allows you to launch apps and shortcuts with gestures.
As you already know, Minecraft isn’t accessible to everyone, and like us, nobody wants to pay for the subscription. So, here we have a great application called PojavLauncher App which can bring all the premium versions of Minecraft to your smartphone for free. You don’t have to spend anything and enjoy the same gaming experience for free of cost.
What is PojavLauncher Apk?
PojavLauncher Apk is a tool that has an inbuilt Minecraft Game, and it allows users to experience the gameplay for free. You can do much more than gaming, like, change the theme of your gameplay, customize the blocks, and download a blueprint of your empire. Sounds impressive, right? Because it’s free and doesn’t spam you with annoying ads.
Features of Pojav Launcher App
A list of features is packed inside this PojavLauncher Apk. But a few are unbelievable, and you should check out the highlights.
Download Paid Versions
You can the paid version of Minecraft for free. It has all the old and new versions available for you; select any of them and begin your gaming session.
You can control the graphics and customize them according to your device. You can drop to a lower resolution if your device isn’t built for heavy gaming.
Copy & Paste Codes
Apart from the gaming, you can add some cheats for quick fun. Also, if you’d like to download the blueprint of your empire, you’ll get an option to copy/paste the layout.
This application serves no advertisement or sponsored posts. You can enjoy the game without being disturbed by the developer side.
Multiple Language Support
Multiple languages are available in the application, and you can change the settings. It supports English, French, Spanish, and many more.
How to Install PojavLauncher Apk?
The installation process is too easy to understand. All you have to do is download the package and click on install. If you’re still worried about the process, follow our step-by-step guide.
- You should enable the unknown sources first to install the third-party apps on your device.
- Go to Settings > Advanced > Unknown Source and Enable it.
- Get back to your downloads area and click on the package to install the application.
- It will take a moment to unload all the packages.
- Open the app and wait for a while to download external files.
- Now you have to create an account or use an already existing one.
- Once you’re signed in to the app, you’ll find the Minecraft banner on the homepage.
- Click on it and start the game.
- To change the resolution quality, go to the settings section of the game and change it according to your wish.
In the end, we hope you guys have enjoyed our article about PojavLauncher Apk. If you still have any doubt in your mind, feel free to ask through the comments box. We will be glad to hear from you and assist you shortly.