Paytm/Mobikwik Wallet Snapdeal: Now you can use Paytm or Mobikwik wallet as payment option in Snapdeal site. If you have Paytm or Mobikwik wallet balance, and want to use it on Snapdeal site as an payment option, snapdeal officially doesn’t supports Paytm or mobikwik as an payment option, for this you have to do a little trick with snapdeal, this trick is tested and working fine, so don’t worry about this. Paytm and Mobikwik is Well known online Recharge sites, which offers wallet cash back and recharges cash back on various categories, for use Paytm or Mobikwik wallet as a payment option on Snapdeal’s official site then follow below easy steps.
Steps for Use Paytm/Mobikwik Wallet as Payment option in Snapdeal Site
- At First, you have to download Snapdeal app if you haven’t installed already, then install from here – Snapdeal app
- After Visit Snapdeal app, Login or Sign up with your Snapdeal account
- After Login Successfully, Now Choose Products of your Choice which you wanna buy from it. for example, i have choose 8 Gb Memory card
- Click on “Buy Now” Button from there, & Enter full delivery address here.
- At The Page of Payment Gateway, Click on “Debit Card” & goto “Punjab National Bank Debit Card” from here, & Click on “Complete Payment” button
- There, Scroll Down & Click on “Wallet” & Proceed to payment via Mobikwik or Paytm wallet
- & Click on Proceed & Pay via Wallet
This way, you can use Paytm of Mobikwik wallet as a payment option in Snapdeal site, this trick is working fine and tested by me Just now, Keep Visiting here for more offers and Tricks like this.
13 thoughts on “Use Paytm/Mobikwik Wallet at Snapdeal as Payment Option (Trick)”
Is it secure
Its working for me.
Must Read :
How To Use Two Whatsapp Account On Same Android Phone http://www.eazytricks.com/2015/05/two-whatsapp-account-on-one-android-phone.html
It’s possible by a new app only for android Phone
follow steps carefully
ya its not coming now.
koi nya tarika bta yr
not working man it says “Click here to abort this transaction and return to the PayU India site.” something changed please update your post
this trick has been ended now, we will update this post if we found any other methods, keep visiting
THERE IS NO WALLET OPTION !!
It dose not work either. No option for wallet.
this trick is stopped working now
only jana cash wallet option is coming
i ordered sunglases in snapdeal worth rs 599 and my paytm wallet balence was the same (599) and i used paytm wallet for payment and i ordered and when order man comes for delivery he asks for 599 rs but i had payed 599 rs from paytm wallet