Android App Automatically open
Hey Guys, Sometimes You Install/Update Apps in your Phone, Then App Automatically Open Without your Permissions. So in this Guide, i will Tell you Solution, That how to Prevent apps for Automatically Opening after you Install or Update Them. I Was also Facing this issue, from Long time that Whenever i Install any android app, it launch Automatically Without my permission. So This Thing is very irritating.
This Guide is Specially for Those People, Who are Using Xprivacy app in their Phone. If you have installed xprivacy, then it’s automatically Set permissions for apps. So if apps automatically opens, xprivacy will pop up permissions of apps, that you want to allow or deny. So that pop ups will definetely irritate you. So you can solve issues of apps opening automatically opening, via Below Guide. & you will be able to use xprivacy in your Phone. Check it out from below !
Tested on – Micromax A1 (Running on Android 4.4)
Requirements Before Follow This Guide
- Android Mobile Phone, Which is Facing Apps Auto Open After Install Issue
- Rooted Android Phone – Root Android Without Pc.
- Xposed Framework – How to Install Xposed
- XInstaller Xposed Module
Ready? here you Go –
How to Stop apps Automatically Opening Issue After you Install or Update it
- A First, Make Sure you have Already Installed Xposed Framework in your Phone, Then Just Install Xinstaller app from Xposed Modules List, or Download Xinstaller from here – Download XInstaller
Also See – How to Install Xposed & Xprivacy in Phone
- Now, Goto Xposed Modules List & Apply (Tick) This Module, & Restart your Phone Normally
- Now, Just Open XInstaller on your phone Now, You will See option of Installations in this app, click on it, as below screenshot
- Here you will see an option For Auto Closing After Installing, Tick mark on it & Restart your Phone for apply settings
- Boom ! you are Done. Now Apps will no longer automatically open, after you Install them.
Also See – Use Gravity Box for Customize Android
I Hope, that it’s solved your Error. If you have any issues while following this Guide, then feel free to comment below. This was the easiest Guide, for Fix Issue of apps automatically opens after you Install or Update them. I have discovered this Guide from Myself & Updated it here. This was worked for me, you can also try this method & i hope your issue will also solve. Keep visit here for find more great guides on android Phones & Much more. Thanks for Visiting !
15 thoughts on “How to Stop Apps for Automatically Opening After Install or Update”
Awesome Trick Arsh
After installing app from Play Store just press power on/off key after 3 second press this key again then you will see no one app will be open automatically
Your Above trick is asm..
But in my pH Micromax A177 WHEN I SWITCH ON MY PH MORE THAN 6-9 APPS AUTO INTALL
we are trying to find it’s solution
Thanks bro.. i am big fan of urs…
Bro i have 1 question bro jo apps already install hai unko bhi start hone se rokega kya isse…
no.., use greenify app for stop installed apps
I activated X installer but still app shows that it is not activated.plz help
tick on module & reboot phone
I tick on module and rebooted my phone but still x installer shows that app not activated
other modules working?
Ya bro x privacy module is working.plz Help
8437123422 this is my number.plz add me in your whatsapp group.
we don’t have any Whatsapp group
Ok But tell me to activate X installer
I activated it but X installer shows that it is not activated.
activate, and don’t forget to restart your phone
Just delete or clear data of Earn talk time app. Ur problem solved. Urs Khan